On Thursday April 12th, 2018, Queer Women in Leadership (QWL) will be holding the 3rd annual Daughters of Bilitis Awards where we recognize Queer Self Identified Women Leaders of Texas.
Come join us at Sellers Underground at 6:00 pm to help us give recognition to the accomplishments of three amazing queer self identified women. The emcee for the event will be the amazing local Austin Comedian Kelly Stone.
Purchase your Tickets in advance for $25 at www.2018qwlawards.eventbri
Please contact Mia Parton for sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com
All are welcome ages 21+ as well as donations!
Awards Recipients (Bios Link):
- Amy Ford - Author, adoption advocate and mother
- Sareta Davis - Attorney, and chair of the City of Austin human rights commission
- Anna Nguyen - President of Austin PFLAG, and Organizer of Transgender and Genderqueer Meetup and TENT
Special thanks to our Sponsors!
- Sellers Underground (www.sellersunderground.com)
- The Fowler Firm PC (www.thefowlerlawfirm.com)
- Aeparmia Engineering (www.aeparmia.com)
- Tomboy Toes (www.tomboytoes.com)
- Suzanne Bryant, LGBT adoption attorney (www.suzannebryantlaw.com)
- John Landrum (www.asberrysalon.com/about-us.html)
We are so grateful for our awesome Volunteers!
- Stefanie Collins, Attorney (www.drivelegaltx.com)
- Jessica Soukup, Author of He/She/They-Us
- Mia Parton, CEO (www.aeparmia.com)